Rocky Mountain benefits
Your Benefits Department
Navigating your employee benefits can be as tricky as canoeing on ice. Our job at Rocky Mountain Benefits is to make every aspect of your benefits go smoothly.
- Determining which benefits to offer
- Shopping the leading carriers
- Putting a summary comparing options in terms you can understand
- Informative employee meetings
- Ongoing service and advice
- Newsletters only when there is something that impacts your benefits.
We contact you two to three months before your renewal: - To analyze the effectiveness of the plans in place
- Utilizing employee surveys
- Discussing ease of administration
- Update employee census
- Shop for alternatives that meet your evolving needs.
Then we're back to the beginning, handling all open enrollment and employee questions.
To start, all we need is an employee census and some time to discuss your needs. Drop us an email (gary@RMBen.com), or simply give us a call (303-674-4773).